Technical data summary:
- Sliding system
- Certified for air permeability, water tightness and wind resistance
- Sealing provided with use of rubbers
- 2 different sashes (straight and oval, standard or with integrated handle)
- Single glass from 4mm thick or double up to 20mm
- Usage: All sliding doors and windows including successive in-wall systems
- Stainless steel lamina on drivers profile for smooth sliding.
- Straight and Curve line design.
- Optional with multilocking mechanism.
- Elastic block seals drivers of successive and in-wall systems.
- 20mm (maximum) double glass for better thermal and sound insulation.
- 2 options of glass sash at side of lock: simple or with handle shape for greater durability to stresses.
- Can be combined with EUROPA 500 for complex structures.
- Tubular, and plain drivers.
- In wall.
- Single glass sash.
- Mixed constructions.
QUALICOAT: Certification process of the electrostatic paint.
EKANAL: Certificates for air permeability, water tightness and resistance to wind load.
- Aluminium Alloy: AIMgSi-0.5 F22
- Hardness: 12 Webster
- Minimum coating thickness: 75μm
- Profile thickness: 1,2mm
- Tolerance according to: EN DIN 12020-02
- Width of successive driver: 81,4mm (two sash)
- Width of in-wall driver: 108,8mm(glass-insect screen-shutter sash)
- Width of small sash profile: 33 x 69,4mm
- Width of small sash profile: 33 x 78,9mm
- Glazing thickness: up to 21mm
- Maximum sash dimensions: 1,6m x 2,6m
- Maximum sash weight: 100kg