Technical data summary:
- Double hung system
- Certified for high level of thermal insulation Uf=3.5 W/m2K (according to IfT Rosenheim certification)
- Use of 27 mm polyamides at the side driver and lower frame. Between the leaf and the partition usage 24 mm polyamides
- Sealing provided with rubbers and brushes
- Leaves move upwards and downwards with special TORSO springs, which can equilibrate the weight of the leaf
- Double and triple glass between 19-22mm thick
- Usage: Tilt vertical sliding windows
- Special tilting mechanism of sashes for easy cleaning on both sides.
- Allows the automatic stabilization of leaves in any position selected by the user.
- Optional up to 22mm double glazing.
- System for places that require constant renewal and natural air circulation.
- Optional of transom mullion profiles for the sashes (vertical and horizontal).
Double Hung Thermally Insulated System
QUALICOAT: Certification process of the electrostatic paint.
EKANAL: Certificates for air permeability, water tightness and resistance to wind load.
IFT Rosenheim: Factor of thermal conductivity for frame.
- Aluminium Alloy: AIMgSi-0.5 F22
- Hardness: 12 Webster
- Minimum coating thickness: 75μm
- Profile thickness: 1,3mm
- Tolerance according to: EN DIN 12020-02
- Factor of thermal conductivity for frame: Uf=3.5 W/(m2*K)
- Width of upper and side frame: 132mm x 68mm
- Width of lower frame: 132mm x 50mm
- Width of sash profile: 48mm x 63,5mm
- Glazing thickness: up to 22mm
- Polyamide width: 24mm – 27mm
- Maximum sash dimensions: 1800 x 900mm
- Maximum sash weight: 40kg