Technical data summary:
- Opening system
- Certified for air permeability, water tightness and wind resistance
- 3 sizes of sashes (small, medium, large) and matching frames
- Single, double and triple security locks
- 3 rows of rubber providing ultimate sealing
- Optional double glass up to 37mm thick
- Usage: Opening systems such as doors, windows, rotating or fixed openings etc.
- Timeless design with soft curves.
- 3 sizes of sashes (small, medium and large).
- Frames with fixed wall joint covers or accepting snapped joint covers.
- 3 rows of rubber between the frame and sash provide ultimate sealing.
- 37mm (maximum) double glass.
- Can be combined with EUROPA 100 and EUROPA 2000 for complex structures.
- Unlimited possibilities for construction of any type.
- Entrance doors.
- Opening (tilting or not) windows of any typology.
- Fixed Glazing.
- Mixed constructions.
QUALICOAT: Certification process of the electrostatic paint.
EKANAL: Certificates for air permeability, water tightness and resistance to wind load.
- Aluminium Alloy: AIMgSi-0.5 F22
- Hardness: 12 Webster
- Minimum coating thickness: 75μm
- Profile thickness: 1,3- 1,4mm
- Tolerance according to: EN DIN 12020-02
- Width of Frame: 60mm x 50,1mm
- Width of Glass sash: 58mm x 72.2mm
- Width of door sash: 58mm x 99mm
- Glazing thickness: up to 37mm
- Maximum sash dimensions for basic profiles: 1,1m x 2,6m
- Maximum sash weight for basic profiles: 75kg