Technical data summary:
- Integrated shading system in pergola form
- Fixed or adjustable shading wings
- Manual or remote control use
- Shading wings ups to 4 meters
- Usage: For buildings and pergolas.
- 4 wing profiles for shading.
- Option for pergola constructions or sunshade facades of buildings.
- Movable or fixed wing profiles.
- wing profiles with rubber stripes on one side, seals pergola from the rain water.
- Water drainage profiles for effective removal of water for pergola systems. Use motors to move the wings and crank mechanism for manual movement.
- Available with motor use and hand crank.
- Construction pergola with moving or fixed wings.
- Traditional type pergola using cloth for shade.
- Construction of a pergola with a combination of wings and cloth for the shading.
QUALICOAT: Certification process of the electrostatic paint.
- Aluminium Alloy: AIMgSi-0.5 F22
- Hardness : 12 Webster
- Minimum coating thickness: 75μm
- Profile thickness: 1,4 – 2,3mm
- Tolerance according to: EN DIN 12020-02
- Dimensions of the smallest column: 60mm x 80mm
- Dimensions of the largest column: 60mm x 120mm
- Width of fixed wing: 100mm
- Width of watertight wing: 151mm
- Width of fixed / movable wing: 200mm
- Maximum columns distance: 3,0m