Technical data summary:
Interior office partitions.
Adjustments to the main frame:
- Single glass from 4 up 10mm thick,
- Double glass up to 28mm,
- Fixed panels with a total thickness up to 32mm
- Door panels with a total thickness up to 42mm
- Usage: Indoor partitions in buildings providing complete solutions for every need
- “H type” profile for the vertical and horizontal components of the structure.
- Angular union accessory for the connections between the vertical and horizontal components.
- Accepts aluminum panels, wood panels and glazing (single or double).
- Ability to build a gap between the glazing for use internal blinds.
- Ability to build partitions in any height.
- Profiles for angular structures at any angle.
- Profile for the lower part of the construction with the possibility of electrical installation (passing wiring, plug etc).
QUALICOAT: Certification process of the electrostatic paint.
- Aluminium Alloy: AIMgSi-0.5 F22
- Hardness: 12 Webster
- Minimum coating thickness : 75μm
- Profile thickness: 1,3mm – 1,4mm
- Tolerance according to : EN DIN 12020-02
- Door Frame dimensions: 69,8mm x 42,6mm
- Dimensions of door sash for glass: 78mm x 45,6mm
- Dimensions of door sash for wooden panel: 23mm x 45,6mm
- Height of bottom rail profile: 144,9mm
- Glazing thickness : up to 39mm
- Thickness of wooden panel : up to 42mm