Technical data summary:
- Thermal break folding system
- Certified for air permeability, water tightness and wind resistance
- Thermal insulation due to 19mm polyamides used between sashes and frames
- Certified for thermal insulation Uf=4.2 (W/m2k) (from Ift Rosenheim)
- Double or triple glass between 14 and 49 mm thick
- Usage: Folding doors and windows
- Driving mechanism for sash with 4 rollers.
- Strength of weight load up to 200kg.
- Ideally combined with the system EUROPPA 5500.
- Rubber stripes for sealing.
- Option for straight line design glass sash or curved.
- Construction of windows and doors for stores and homes.
- Bottom Frame profile built into the floor or on the floor.
- Door sash with vertical and horizontal transom mullions.
QUALICOAT: Certification process of the electrostatic paint.
- Aluminium Alloy: AIMgSi-0.5 F22
- Hardness: 12 Webster
- Minimum coating thickness: 75μm
- Profile thickness: 1,4mm
- Polyamide width: 19mm
- Tolerance according to: EN DIN 12020-02
- Dimensions of the lower driver on the floor: 79.9mm x 29mm
- Dimensions of the small glass sash: 71.9mm x 54.9mm
- Dimensions of the large glass sash: 71.9mm x 63.8mm
- Maximum sash dimensions: 900 x 2500mm
- Maximum sash weight: 100kg