Technical data summary:
- Thermal break sliding system
- Certified for air permeability, water tightness and wind resistance
- Additionally, certified for high thermal insulation Uf = 3.8 W/(m²K) according to Ift Rosenheim certification
- Sealing provided with use of rubbers between leaves and drivers
- Thermal insulation of the profiles with the use of polyamides 20mm at sashes and 22mm at drivers
- Double or triple glass up to 24mm thick
- Usage: Sliding and successive in-wall doors and windows.
- Stainless steel lamina on drivers profile for smooth sliding.
- Straight line design.
- Also available with multilocking mechanism.
- Plastic cover for drivers to insulate and protect them from water.
- Elastic block seals drivers of successive and in-wall systems.
- Optional Anti-bi-metal polyamide on system profiles in order to eliminate distortion of contractions and expansions.
- 24mm (maximum) double or triple glass for better thermal and sound insulation.
- 2 options of glass sash at side of lock: simple or with handle shape for greater durability to stresses.
- 2 levels of channeling of water (to the outer side of the frame), for better drainage of the driver.
- Can be combined with EUROPA 5500 for complex structures.
- In wall.
- Single glass sash.
- Mixed constructions.
QUALICOAT: Certification process of the electrostatic paint.
EKANAL: Certificates for air permeability, water tightness and resistance to wind load.
IFT Rosenheim: Factor of thermal conductivity for frame.
- Aluminium Alloy: AIMgSi-0.5 F22
- Hardness: 12 Webster
- Minimum coating thickness: 75μm
- Profile thickness: 1,3-1,4mm
- Tolerance according to: EN DIN 12020-02
- Width of successive driver: 88,2mm (two sash)
- Width of in-wall driver: 96,9mm(glass-insect screen-shutter sash)
- Width of glass sash: 33,2mm
- Glazing thickness: up to 24mm
- Polyamide width: 22mm
- Factor of thermal conductivity for frame: Uf=3.8W/(m2*K)
- Maximum sash dimensions: 1,6m x 2,6m
- Maximum sash weight: 160kg