EUROPA 10000 corner typology
The evolution in the EUROPA 10000 series, which offers the ability for a 90° corner construction without adding a corner column.
The special construction of the series offers open space along with an impressive, unhindered view.
Technical data summary:
- Lift & slide thermal break system
- Additionally, certified for high thermal insulation Uf=4 (W/m²K) according to IFT Rosenheim certification
- Certified for air permeability, water tightness and wind resistance. Also, certified for thermal conductivity and sound reduction.
- High thermal insulation achieved with the use of 24mm polyamide between the drivers and 18mm between sashes and adjoining profile
- Sealing and waterproofing with sealant rubbers
- Double or triple glass between 14mm and 50mm thick
Usage: Sliding, swinging frames, overlapping and corner structures with Thermal Break, with or without lift and slide mechanism, depending on choice.
- Stainless steel lamina or aluminium profile on drivers head for smooth sliding.
- Straight line design.
- 2 glass sashes (large & small) depends on the construction size.
- Also available with multilocking mechanism.
- Plastic cover (PVC) for drivers to insulate and protect them from water.
- Elastic block (EPDM) seals drivers of successive and in-wall systems.
- Option of 50mm (maximum) double or triple glass for better thermal and sound insulation.
- Rubber tubular gaskets (EPDM) provide absolute seal to the sashes.
- 2 levels of channeling of water (to the outer side of the frame), for better drainage of the driver.
- Can be combined with EUROPA 5500 Hybrid for complex structures.
- The EUROPA 10000 could create constructions of 90 degrees with no column in the middle in order to provide unobstructed view.
- In wall.
- Lift & Slide mechanism or conventional rollers.
- Single glass sash with fixed glass frame.
- Mixed constructions.
QUALICOAT: Certification process of the electrostatic paint.
EKANAL: Certificates for air permeability, water tightness and resistance to wind load.
IFT Rosenheim: Factor of thermal conductivity for frame.
A.U.TH.: Factor of thermal conductivity for window and Factor of sound insulation.
- Aluminium Alloy: AIMgSi-0.5 F22
- Hardness: 12 Webster
- Minimum coating thickness: 75μm
- Profile thickness: 1,7mm
- Tolerance according to: EN DIN 12020-02
- Factor of thermal conductivity for frame: Uf=4.0 W/(m2*K)
- Factor of sound insulation: Rw(C;Ctr)= 35(-1;-3) db
- Width of successive driver: 151,6mm (two sash)
- Width of glass sash: 63 x 103mm & 63χ90,5mm
- Glazing thickness: 20-34mm Polyamide width: 18-24mm
- Maximum sash dimensions for Lift & Slide System: 3,23m x 3,0m
- Maximum sash weight for Lift & Slide System: 400kg